The history panel mainly works as a list of all published collages in the current project. It also allows further manipulation with the collages – you can for example reprint a collage, send it via email, or export the print data.
Items in the list contain a variety of information about the collages:
- The icon denotes that the collage is marked as not public. Private collages are not uploaded on galleries and are not included in print data export by default.
- The icon denotes that the collage was printed at least once. If two icons are displayed, it means that the collage was printed in more than three copies.
- The icon means that the collage was sent via email.
- The first number on the first row (starting with #, “#205” in the image above) is the collage ID. This ID corresponds with the print data file name.
- The second number (741825) is the session code. This code can be used to access the photo (and other photos from the same session) in the web gallery.
- The third item (20:25) is the timestamp of when the collage was created.
- The first number on the second row (3×) denotes the print count (excluding reprints; reprints are represented as special items in the list).
- The second item on the second row (150 Kč) shows the total price for the prints (price per piece × print count). Pricing is configurable in Settings → Project → Pricing.
By default, the list displays all published collages. It is however possible to filter the items using the menu in the top right part of the panel. menu can also be used to adjust thumbnail size.
The history panel can be shown on a dedicated monitor – this allows the operators to oversee what collages are currently printing and how much the customers should pay.
It is also possible to select the collages from the list and execute various actions on them using the buttons on the top panel:
- The Select all button selects all items in the list.
- The Clear selection button clears the selection.
- The Delete selected button deletes selected items. The delete command is also propagated to web galleries. Source photos and print data will still remain on the hard drive, but they won’t be accessible from the application anymore.
- The Preview button opens a fullscreen window with a preview of the selected collages.
- The Reprint button opens a dialog for reprinting selected collages. If multiple collages are selected, each will be printed in the amount of copies specified in the dialog.
- The Send email button opens a dialog for sending selected collages to a specified email address.
- The Load on customer screen button loads selected collages onto the customer screen. It is then possible to perform standard adjustments, such as change template/environment, adjust keying, position etc. Before loading, it is possible to select which configuration aspects should be loaded from the stored collage and which will be obtained from the current software configuration or prompted to select by the user.
- The Action menu contains more actions that can be performed.
- The Revoke publishing button marks selected collages as not public/private – the collages will be removed from web galleries and will not be exported in print data export.
- The View in folder button opens File Explorer in the print data folder and with the selected collages selected.
- The Add to mosaic button adds photos from the selected collages into the mosaic. More information about mosaics can be found in this article.
- The Export print data button opens a dialog for print data export. Print data export is a simple way to pass the collages created during the event to a third party.